Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last day daw ngayon ni Llyod sa work and I'm not on shift today. *shite*

He was kinda my crush when he first started even though he was your typical Aussie Aussie bloke and he had his own assumptions about sissies. He was ok when he started but when he moved up the ladder and became a manager, he kinda changed. People started disliking him and he totally forgot what it was like to be at the bottom.

Plus he lost his tongue and well, we realised we had nothing in common so everytime we'd try to converse, well, wala. He was so dumb.

But I had my own theories about him. I really reckon he's closeted and he a has a big thing about me. I can tell by the way he looks at me. It's different from the way the others guys look at me at work. And when he's around me, it feels like he doesn't know what to say. So TORPE!!!

And now he's leaving and last night was the last time I would've spoken to him. He said, "Hey ____!" and walked off. I said, "Hey mate!"

That's it. Sayang. Another boy-crush chapter closed.

So nababasa mo to Lloyd Kely eto lang ang 1 minute message ko sa yo:

Lloyd, I never hated or disliked you. I liked you more than you could ever imagine. (like seriously) It may have only looked that way because you started to look and sound really dumb once you got that position. You could've done so much more. Like improve the problems at CB. I know I never got to tell you (partially because you hid it from us) but I was very proud of you when you became Duty Manager. Ok, so you didn't do it like the way the others would've done it, but you did it and you shook yer thing! ;D If it was another time, I wish it turned out better. I hope you're better at this with the girls.haha Though your time with Ray really made me wonder.

Well mate, good luck back in Qld. I don't know what your plans are, but go for gold mate. If you're ever tech smart and find this hidden(ish) message, and have matured more and know how to handle things, get back to me. This time I might really entertain you. And mate, let's not talk about sports...

PS. When you told me you were partially Aboriginal and "No one really know's that about me" I, for a second, finally thought we had something going. Sharing secrets... we could've gone so much further.

No comments: