Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bought the latest issue in Bangkok of Need+ Issue 14 mag from Thailand last Saturday. I only bought it because it came with a VCD and it was the only cover that looked great from the other selection. Really great cover actually. I love the colours.

This afternoon, after some errands at Parra, I managed to squeeze in some quality time with the VCD. I wasn't sure what to expect. Realised it was behind-the-scene VCD which was ok. I wanted something a lot hotter.hahaha (like some boy to boy action.hehe)

Here's a sneak peak from youtube:



Luckily, the guy on the far right is really my type. I dunno why. He looks like Vincent kasi from work. The sole reason why I applied at the place I'm working at now. Super crush ko talaga si Vincent, but he's a little snobbish and he's a little on the thin side. But so is this model. (who is he? anyone?) Super thin sya but I have no idea where he's getting his uber sexyness. During the whole VCD I fast forwarded only to his sections and boy I wasn't disappointed. I got so turned on he made me cum all over my pants. Thanks Thailand! ;D

Here's some more pics of him from the mag:


Thanks Ate wonderwhoman for the pics.

No comments: