Saturday, September 20, 2008

After a very long time, I got to work with my secret crush Vincent again at GU. Yaaaaahhhhh!!! *kiligs*

The last time I worked with Vince was in the kitchen when chef was there like eons. I had a good time. Chef really liked Asians and even though it was really busy, time just flew by. Chef just joked around with us and even cooked some food for everyone to eat. Vince and I were his assistants. Vince and I had a good rapport. You can tell because we become like little boys just pushing each other around and laughing. I don't see him much doing that with anyone else.

Unfortunately, Vince can be a total snob. I don't know if it's brought on by his hidden feelings for me too and he can up the "Playing-hard-to-get" game. He's really really good at it. I worked with him again some other time and he just totally snobbed me off. In fact I thought he felt a little threatened as I was in charge that day and he didn't appreciate me telling him when to go to lunch. *sook*

But tonight was different night. I was once again all over the moon. I was like a girl, spraying perfume three times and making sure I looked impeccable. And though we didn't get to talk as much as I wanted to within the 6 hours we got to work with each other, the moments were there. And he was all smiles everytime we spoke. I seem to also get his lame jokes which he appreciates. I got to touch and feel him a lot which was my way of saying I really liked him. Just don't know if he's on the same page. I'd like to think so.

But having him metres away from me was enough. Way enough.

Vincent T marry me...

No comments: