Monday, September 22, 2008


F*ck.

I shouldn't've lingered. I should've just gone straight home after my shift. I shouldn't have entertained the thought of watching a movie with some of the gang.

Yan tuloy napala mo.

Mel was super estatic after talking to Vince and finding out some mini goss about about him. I wanted to hear it. She was beaming.

Vince is a pretty secretive guy. (that's probably why I thought we might be on the same page) No one really knows much about him unless he shares it with the world. He's pretty good at hiding things too or avoiding people from digging into his personal life. He'd make a great actor in the Philippines if he's able to do this.

And the rains kept pouring and the rains kept crashing down. Thunder.

Mel was estatic because she's found out that he has a girlfriend. And she's white.



HEHASAFREAKINGWHITEGIRLFRIENDTHEBASTARD!!!


That's just f*cked man. :(

No comments: