Monday, September 22, 2008

On a more positive note, meet my other boyfriend, Jake Silberman. Shhh...he doesn't know it yet.

He's the other half of "Nuke" and he was introduced to me whilst the blogger world bombed and raved about them last year as they heated up the screens on As The World Turns.

I'm not much of a fan of Van (though their on screen connection is hawt and that deep inside, I am probably a Van).

I HEART Jake because he's tall and gorgeous, kinda nerdy yest sporty, has a swimmer's thinnish body and has creamy clear white skin and pink nipples and I just wanna eat him all up. Whoops...got carried away there.

But he is my dreamboat. I'd definately fall for a confused straight guy who would dump his girlfriend to be with me. Awwww...

This was taken yesterday at the 22nd Annual Broadway Flea Market in New York City where some cute actors like Dylan Bruce, Derek Keeling and Jake Silberman (to name a few) to greet fans and sign some autographs. Isn't he gawgeous!!!

On some other note...I've taken the plunge and introduced myself to the new kid Justin lurking around on Floor who's the recreation of Adonis I swear! In fact, he looks kinda like Jake, only shorter, a lot more curly hair and the sky bluest eyes you'll ever see in a teenager. He's so cute!!!I could just lick him up. I'm going to play my cards around him... (man I sound like a pae-do-phi-le)

Here's my favourite Nuke scene (pay attention to that magical heated moment):

No comments: