Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I just happened upon this article on Ian Thorpe on the net version of SMH whilst trying to win some prizes.hahaha

The jitz of it all is that I think Australia's really over it. The article was over it. We as a nation have evolved and have grown up and being gay isn't at all that big of a deal anymore. Someone will know someone who is gay who knows another person who is gay. So what!

So my message to Ian, dude...everybody knows already. Don't worry about it anymore. Stop hiding and making news about girlfriends who live miles away on the other side of the planet. Frankly it's boring and it's so unoriginal.

It'd be more exciting if you just came out. Then we could "hurrah" you and and finally put your placard up on the wall for people to admire and young gay athletes to look up to.

Australia already knows. I think you're the last one to know buddy...

Just my 2 cents worth.

No comments: