Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love chismis. Who doesn't. I think it makes the world go round a bit faster and just a tad more interesting. (even if it's considered a sin as I just found out on an in-depth study of the 10 Commandments over the WYD weekend. Ooohhhh...)

Anywho, there were 2 chismises today at work:

1. Was that one of the assigned managers at GC is rumoured to quit. Actually, that was yesterdays chismis. It became true all of a sudden when she walked in and blurted it out to me. I was sad for a second. I like and don't like her. Will I miss her? Probably not. Though she's a better Manager than the other one. But this chismis all of a sudden sizzled after I heard the second chismis.

2. My good friend Laurens kissed a boy. Hahahaha I had to laugh at this one. L is one of those young blokes at work who sorta in the background, but knows a lot of goss. He's not a kiss and tell, but if you get to know him, you'll soon find out that he knows a lot and just keeps it to himself. I got to know L over dinner once before a movie and well, he just spilled. Probably because he trusted that I wouldn't really tell anyone which is true. L doens't really talk about girls, but his not malamya either. He hasn't shown any inclination about playing for the team and frankly, I couldn't care less. He's just a nice young bloke to hang out with at work and such.

So when news surfaced this morning that he kissed a boy on his 21st Birthday last Saturday, I nearly fell off my chair. Laurens? Really? I don't know the details, but all I know is that it was with A (this big Pommy Bear-of-a-guy at work who just left and whom we all flirted with because he's just so damn sexy and charming and even I would do him) and it was around 3am. L was apparently very very drunk. (though he seems to remember everything? Ahermm.) I have no idea if it was a dare...but heck it happened. Wooohooo!!! Good on ya Laurens.

And here I am bopping and wanting to change the lyrics to Katy Perry's lyrics to her song "I kissed a girl" to "I kissed a boy" just for the sake of it. Pala naunahan na ako ni Ate L and "He kissed a boy...and he liked it!!! Taste of his musky chap stick..." Waahhh inggit ako sau L. Sana ako rin I kissed a boy on my 21st.


Song lyrics | I Kissed A Girl lyrics

No comments: