Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Masseur...

He said his name was Mike at the end of our session. And he made me cum all over my briefs. Nice.

It was totally unexpected but it was something I wish that would happen on the back of my mind. My back has been sore for about a month now and I've been meaning to use up my medical cover with Bupa before the year ended. I went to see a Chyro and then as a year end bonus, I thought I'd also get a massage.

I went in the Chinese massage place at the bottom of the mall on Level 1 at Blacktowns Westpoint, accross Woolies. I had accupunture done there earler in the year and the Chinese guy had huge hands and he massaged me a bit. That's what I like, the huge strong hands that would take away all the knots and pain in my body.

I requested for a male masseur and they happily obliged. I was happy when the gave me Mike because he was a little cute and tubby and wore glasses. Plus when he whispers in my ear, it's soft and I liked that.

My first shock was when he asked me to take all my clothes off, which wasn't really a shock, but still. Since it was a small massage place, I thought they were a little more discreet and left the clothes on. But that would totally be uncomfortable.

His first whisper came with his strong Chinese accent which I found cute. He softly whisphered in my ear, "Is the pressure okay?" I nodded.

Then he politely handed me some tissues in the end. I was somewhat embarrassed but also wondered how many times he's done this before.

Happy ending? I guess so...somehow.

I know I've already thought of coming back to him again.

No comments: