Tuesday, December 4, 2012

OUT Magazine August 2012

About the Cover: If I was a lesbian, I'd probably appreciate this cover of Chloe Sevigny. But I'm not. If I was American, I'd probably know (of) Chloe Sevigny. But I'm not. *double ba-bump to OUT Mag this issue* I do like the concept of an issue of a gay mag focusing on gay athletes (to celebrate the Olympics) and getting them a bit more publicity and to educate us gays further about the great people that represents us. Methinks this is when OUT Magazine should've stepped up and created two covers. One for the gay male and one for our proud sisters.


What did I like about this issue? 
* It's thinness. Oh wait. This is normal.  It again means I can read this mag within minutes.hahaha
* Good job Aaron (Mr Editor). You actually caught my attention this time. Touching moment there about Jesse Owens. And Yes, though I'm not American, it is nice to know that a a black American President would proudly shake a gay athletes hand. And no, I haven't met fellow Australian Mathew Mitcham, but a friend has. And YES! More to gay atheletes!!!

Any hot guys? 

Most Interesting:

Pages I skipped:

What I learnt:

What this mag could do more of: Hot guys.
More later...

No comments: