Friday, July 27, 2012

Shia LeBeoufs Cock...


I didn't think this part of my wet dream would EVER come true. To see Shia LeBeouf fully naked, without thought. My Transformer man. My Beouf man. *crush*



But he is.

So brave.

And I'm oh so GLAD.

I was just thinking about him the other day. I once chanced upon a 'supposed' naked picture of him with all his glory. No inhibitions whatsoever. I guess, in the back of my mind, it was all true. That he would be brave enough to do a sex scene in one of his future movies and we'd catch a glimpse of his cock. Fully erect in his wildest emotions.

And look Mum. Wishes do come true.

I pat you on the back Shia!!! (and I could suck your cock too if you wish. *I'm such a tart*hehe)

I wish every Western actor was as brave as you. Like the French. Without thought. Just letting it all go. I wished every HOT actor was like you.

Shia. I hope this is the beginning of a really really GREAT friendship, you and I.

PS. I Love You!!!

No comments: