Friday, April 15, 2011

Mr Right...

I don't usually do this. But here I am...and why not!? What do I have to lose?

This entry if for Mr Michael Thompson. Yes, you were on my flight and you sat at Business Class, seat 4B of the Perth to Sydney flight QF566 tonight. You had the fruit juice and just water all night. Maybe you don't drink just like me! For dinner you had the Thai Style Pork with Eggplant Curry on a bed of Jasmine Rice and Steamed Greens. I don't know what you thought of that. I'm not the biggest fan. I would've offered you the Lamb Cutlets with potatoes and Mint Sauce instead which was much better, but before I got to you, they were gone. *shame*

You're really cute, (I mean that) and the little eye contacts we had scared me, only because I'm not used to flirting. In fact I'm so bad at it. I wish I was better at it. I read somewhere that if you make eye contact with someone for 3 seconds and they don't look away, it means they're interested. I lasted a second. Stupid me...

Then you went to the bathroom and hanged out at the galley and we spoke a little. I braved it then. (10 points for me) You said you worked in finance and you're not rich yet. *shame* You were originally from Perth and you said to visit Cotesloe. I wished I spoke to you more and asked where you lived in Sydney and maybe we could go for a drink. Even if we both don't drink.

I wish you were brave enough to ask me my name. And I wish I could've taken a photo of you. I wish.

What I loved most about you was your height. How you were almost as tall as me. This made you less intimidating. I managed to give you a bottled water, another 10 points for me. And then, when I got to give you back your jacket, I realized how you had blue eyes. Do you know how much I love blue eyes???

So, if you were this Michael Thompson, and you googled yourself and found this and well...this is my blog and this is a SHOUT OUT!!!

Tea, coffee, ME???

No comments: