Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This morning I had an odd dream about priest that I supposedly knew. I don't remember much of it besides us talking about his priesthood. Then he wanted me to ride his back and I did. All I could think about was my cock running behind his back. We tried to look for a safe empty toilet for us to romp. I know something about this is very wrong and sick, but I was quite turned on about it. We finally found a very seculed spot and we were about to kiss and get it on, when a bunch of school boys were also trying to get into that bathroom. Two of the boys were already inside feeling each other too in the same cubicle wearing their maroon uniform and jacking each other off. The priest I was with tried to get them out of the cubicle but got involved in the action and started pashing the boys too. The priest's looks started to change. He looked older with long white hair and very pasty skin as he took his pants off.

Towards the end of the dream, someone finally barged through the door whom felt like a woman. Then England was flooded. That's right, that was the efen end of my dream as I woke up to Sydney's first day of Spring. Weird.

Then this news comes on...

paedophilia" by a former priest accused of sexually assaulting youngsters, a Sydney court has been told.

Brian Joseph Spillane, a former chaplain at St Stanislaus College in Bathurst, faced Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court on Tuesday over a raft of new sexual assault charges.

He has been charged with an additional 29 counts of indecently assaulting 11 males and females, bringing the total number of charges


Seriously??? You can hypnotize boys to have sex with you??? Wow!!!

No comments: