Tuesday, September 1, 2009


I couldn't believe my panties. lolz

I checked-in Paul Freeman today who was travelling to Greece for a holiday and break.

He was so amazing!!!

If you don't know Paul, he's the great photographer who shot Bondi Classic and the lot. I believe I have this book plus his autobiogaphy on Ian Roberts but can't afford the rest.hahaha

When I wanted to become a photographer and start off as an assistant, I really wanted to work for him. I felt that he was so high up the ladder, the snobness has drifted in. So my chances were poor. Until I really got off the track and landed on the airline industry.

But I change my mind. At first I saw him from a distance and marveled that I was checkin-in a hunk. He was super nice and down to earth I loved him. Then I printed out his boarding pass and O M G. It clicked to me. So I dared ask who he was and he said he was always glad in meeting fans. I wish I could tell you more of what he said. I love you Paul Freeman (if you already didn't know). I wish we'll be able to keep in touch...


Check out more of his stuff on his website here.

No comments: