Monday, March 30, 2009

God, I nearly lost it. I nearly lost my Lenten promise to you that I keep clean and not touch myself until Easter.

But last night I had a strange dream with Ralph Fiennes. He's not even my type. I think this was spured by watching a preview of Bernard & Dorries which Ralph plays a gay man. (which I've never seen him in before)



Anyways, in the dream, it was night. I was in one of those olden rooms you'd find in 16th century movies and I'm asleep. Then Ralph walks in. I didn't realise he was blind and he was feeling his way through. I jump up and move towards him to aid him. Which resulted in a deep embrace. An embrace which got me really horny. He reciprocated my warm touch.

The next thing I knew, we were totally humping each other. I don't think he knew who I was. He just liked this warm feeling of being with someone and being appreciated. (well with his looks and age and all). We were both hard. I pull his pants off just to make sure. I felt his butt and his hard cock. And we just sat on this nice high old chair humping each other like teenagers with their first time and feeling each other's hardness. It was so erotic that I nearly had a wet dream.

I woke up humping the pillow was nearly about to come.

But I thought of you Lord. And I stopped. Not long to go I know. 14 days I can hack.

No comments: