Thursday, February 5, 2009

There was one day I knew it would work. When someone would finally comment how good I smelt. Today was the day...and it worked for the right-ish person.

I just came from Coogee beach (hmmm...hmmm... the fine specimen there) and was kinda sunburnt, cheeks shimmering and hair kinda messed up. The day was hot but not schorching. Perfect moment for a citrusy perfume like CK One Summer.

Matt Babe-rakat came by and gave me some change for my til. I hugged him and congradulated him for his recent promotion and he smelt me. He said, "Hmmm Hmmm..." I knew he thought it was really nice. Rosie even said the same. Matt followed me around trying to get a whiff off me.

Which is kinda funny because when I first met Matt, he smelt super nice and I introduced myself, shook his hands and told him he smelt nice. He had that frazzled look in his face and said, "Ohhkkayy!?!?!" lolz

No comments: