Friday, February 6, 2009

Luke & Noah's Story - ATWT - Part 260


Oh no! Rejected! Luke's been rejected (well his moving in idea anyways) by Noah. Though I think I know where Noah's coming from. He just wants to be sure.

I wonder who I am in the Nuke storyline if I was compared. I'm definitely not Noah because he's be my ultimate husband dreamboat. I'm not super worrywart Luke either. Though I know I'm like Luke in a way that I plan a lot of things for me and the other person. I'm like Noah because I also work in a cafe. I'm very calm like Noah and I think things through and I empathize and I don't erupt. Ummmm...what else?

Aww...I'm so jealous. I wish I had someone that would buy me a Valentine's Day present. *waaaahhhh*

I love watching Nuke. I get to escape my own dramas in life.

No comments: