Monday, October 6, 2008

I couldn't stop thinking about Justin today. Kahit na wala pang nangyayari sa amin. (like there will be daw kuno)

Nakwento ko na ba what happened last Thursday night?

Wait muna. Let me tell you more a bit about Justin: 5'6 and uber uber hot. Like super. Para syang adonis. Curlyish hair, super swimming pool blue eyes and a smile to die for. We've only just met (and I've blogged about him already with a small photo) and he's still kinda shy that's why I'm making the effort to be the nice Kuya (Yaaakkk) to him at work. I work in a bar and he works just across me on his shifts collecting tickets. Besides his great look, napansin ko, when there are no customers, he's always looking at me. O daba. Sign yun??? (or is it just me?)

So last Thursday night, on his break, he came up and spoke to me, like you would on your only half hour break. That's where I found out he loves to surf, he's partly Irish and some Spanish and his very nice. He was so happy when we were talking because we were getting paid (or just got paid on Friday). He's super young so he only gets $11 something. I've never seen anyone so excited about $11.haha Anyways, I said I was excited too as I needed to pay for a lot of things. He muttered, "Bills, food...(tapos pabulong) women?" Like he was after some reation after that. Is that a hint?hahaha

When the night finished and on the way out, when we were signing off, I noted that he has to see a manager to sign off again downstairs. Eh nagpalit na sya. He kept cursing and I was hitting his nape. He cursed again and I thought he was cursing at me for hitting his shoulder blades. Kasi he was at the beach all day and maybe he was sunburnt??? So I did it three times. Then I asked him what's wrong and he said he forgot to sign off sa baba. Shet. Eh when you sign off, you have to be in uniform. So he had to palit ulit. And just like that, he took his shirt off right in front of me.

OMGawd mga Ateng!!! I could've died and have gone to heaven. He is sssooooo ssssoooooo hot!!! For a 16 year old....oh youth.

O daba, mali. Like I'm super old compared to him. Pero tinutulak ako ng demonyo na tikman ang isa sa mga pinakamasarap pero pinakamaling tukso sa buhay ko...

Well, he's on again tomorrow night and on Wednesday. Hopefully I can find the chance to strike up a conversation again and wallow in his blue eyes. Maybe get a chance to ask him to a movie. (since we work at the cinemas anyways, it's almost free for us)
Wish me luck. I already know it shall never last...but heck, live la vida loca si?
I want to sing Kathy Perry's song "I kissed a boy and I liked it" and be crazy in love.

If you've seen the gay surfy movie "Shelter" (awesome film) then maybe you can see where I want this to be headed...

I'm so going to hell for this...haha

No comments: