Friday, April 11, 2008

Chika chika lang. I had the chance to speak a bit with the Poms working with me at GC today and one conversation led to another. Phil and Thom are apparently good mates with Leoh and I even found out a little about where they lived.

Then the bomb was dropped.

AALIS NA SYA!!! *waaaaaaahhhhhhh*:( :( :(

Apparently the Pommy boys are leaving in a couple of weeks to continue their trek around the world before they head home.

Shet shet shet.

Leoh was working at the Box Office today taking calls for bookings so I didn't really see him all day even though we almost started at the same times. But he did stop by a couple of times at GC and of course my 'Torpe' mode went all up again.

I was surprised when he first came in just before the end of his shift. He was looking for Thom. We both nodded to each other like we usually do. (how lame! That's probably because we've both never really introduced ourselves to each other properly. Either my fault or his or we're both just really Torpe!!!hahaha) It was a little odd because in reality, he could've just walked in around the premises and looked around the kitchen for Thom. But no, he went in nearly headed towards the kitchen since he didn't notice Thom was around, turned back and spoke to me. I don't know what it was, but it was like it was the first time I've really heard his voice. It was nice and deep and very manly. My heart skipped a bit and I swear I saw a love heart float from somewhere (like the animes.hahaha) Ah, to be in love. Ako naman, parang tanga, almost stuttering, and (kasi medyo nag pause ako to think where Thom was, kasi nga medyo na love-struck ako for a few seconds kaya di kaagad ako nakasagot)..."ummm in the toilets I think?!" And he left. *waaaaaahhhhhh*

Ok, in my own little fantasy world, when he turned back to ask me where Thom was, that was a sign that he wanted a chance to talk to me. When in fact, I really wanted to break the ice too and ask him "Oh are you working here today?" (as in GC 'coz he was sporting the same uniform and me pretending I didn't know he was at bookings today) and just bloody strike a conversation.

I didn't realise how long he was in the kitchen. I got thirsty and was about to go to the kitchen and get some water. Just as I was about to enter, I heard his footsteps and saw his shadow coming towards me and boom, the stupid little me ran at the opposite direction to pretend to have forgotten something. Oh Mah Gawd...para akong timang? Anuvahyan mga sis? Nasisiraan na ata ako ng bait? Iba na to ah...

My last sorta interaction with him was when he came back again and said goodbye to his mates and said he'll see them at home. Now now, in my own little prefect fantasy, he came back because he wanted to pass by me, maybe say something and say goodbye. The bitchy Torpe little me didn't even look up. Shet shet shet.

Tapos yun, kinuwento nga ni Phil na aalis na daw lahat sila soon. *waaaaahhhhh*

Ano mga sis??? Susubukan ko pa syang kausapin ng ganito? Paano yan. Paano nga kung tama yung hinala ko na may gusto din sya sa akin, tapos we got to know each other really well, tapos bigla na lang syang aalis. Di parang wala ding kwenta di ba? How I wish na sometimes, people actually read my blog and gave me advice...sana.

Anyways, maybe I will get to know Phil a little and ask him undeliberately about Leoh. *sigh*

No comments: