Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luke and Noah's Story - ATWT - Part 5



"I thought you didn't even like the new intern?" Jade asks. What the? When did he say he didn't like the new intern? What episode was this?

Luke's finally in love. Again. How can I tell. Freak...look at him. He's inspired. Usually when you're in love, you're inspired. Did you see how he looked at Noah when they were reading the story. Van's good. He's got me. He has the look...

OMGFG...did you see the way Noah looked at Luke just after he read the story??? BINGO!!! That's the shot we want. That's pure Love there man!!! Awesome. Ooohhh...I can see the storyline oooozing from here. Yum!

"So... who's you're inspiration Luke???" Ok, I'll forgive the writers from last episode. This one's a gem. Luke didn't really mean to say, "It's me." Even though there's a cast of truth in that. I know what he really wanted to scream to the world was..."You, you dork! It's you! You're my inspiration!" Aaaahhhhhhh....

Thanks LukeVanFan for uploading.

No comments: