Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luke and Noah's Story - ATWT - Part 4



Finally...the first chemistry!!! UUuuyyyyy!!!hahaha Luke accidentally touches Noah's hand. Vaboommm. Electricity flows through his veins and now he can't stop sniggering. The dropping of stuff is a little cliche, since it never ever happens to me, yet it always seems to happen for this people??? Maybe I should start dropping stuff.haha How I wished Maddie just didn't enter the picture and ruin it for Luke. I mean, we could have a whole 9min clip of him and his 'chemistry' and I wouldn't mind. Blah...Noah didn't feel it though. *bbbooooo* But I ain't worried. Something's gotta give. More Noah and Maddie flirting. *bleh* There's a scene where Maddie bumps into Elwood. Noah's so cute when he acts jealous.

So Jade walks in and...what??? How could she know already. I want friends like her. Y'know...who could just pick up on things. Hmmmm... She already knew something was wrong with Luke. But what's up with Luke? Ok, so he touched Noah's hand. But to say, "It happened again. I've fallen in love with the wrong guy." (My line...) It's a little premature to say "Fallen..." when you've only touched the guy. C'mon! (who writes this stuff?)

Thanks LukeVanFan for uploading.

No comments: