Monday, May 14, 2012

In Love with Jiho Lee...


I've just seen this clip of Korean Supermodel Jiho Lee from Miong21 and I think I'm in lurv lurv lurv!!! ,3 <3 <3

Ok I must admit, I wasn't crash hot into him when I saw his pics at first even though his body is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! But when I saw this clip of him on Youtube from Adams Love, I fell in love. I love Korean men! I think they're one of the hottest Asian men alive. I love tall and good looking Korean men! And they're splattered all over Korean Dramas. And most of all, I love tall, good looking Korean men who can speak English!!!jejeje

And when you said that you had no qualms about gay men, mate, you just hit that jackpot. I know Koreans turns a big blind eye against gay people. You are special.

So Jiho Lee...saranghae! <3 xox

PS. If you need some extra lovin' because your relationship sux, my hands are up buddy!!! Fuck those pubes are hawt...

No comments: