Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spartacus: Vengeance...

I guess I was starting to itch for some new episodes of Spartacus. I need cock. :p

And lo and behold, my wish came true as I happened upon an article that the 2nd Series, Spartacus: Vengeance (and though we'd all think that this is the 3rd Season because of Blood and Sand) will be starting in January 27th.

***For some reason, it was aired earlier somewhere around the world and someone uploaded it on Kickass a week earlier. Gahamsamnida.***


Not that I'm complaining. At least I got to see it a week in advanced.hehe As always...I'm hooked and I can't wait to see more cock...errr...Spartacus in the coming weeks. Oh, what I meant was I can't wait to see Spartacus' cock in the coming weeks.haha

Here's a synopsis of the new Season:
Spartacus: Vengeance is a Starz television series advertised as the second season and sequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand. It is scheduled to premiere on January 27, 2012. Its story follows Spartacus (played by Liam McIntyre, who replaces Andy Whitfield), after he and his fellow gladiators kill their master Batiatus and escape from his gladiatorial training school or ludus. Cast members and characters who return from the first season include Lucy Lawless as Lucretia, Peter Mensah as Oenomaus, Manu Bennett as Crixus, Nick Tarabay as Ashur, Viva Bianca as Ilithyia, and Craig Parker as Gaius Claudius Glaber. Dustin Clare will also reprise his role as Gannicus from Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, the prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

I'm excited at the new Season for a number of reasons:

Tom Hobbs. New kid in town who plays Seppius a twin to Seppia, a weird little duo. And they’re very rich and very powerful and Seppia is quite the little princess. Apparently, originally they wanted them to have some sort of incestuous relationship, but Game of Thrones already beat them to it. Like I mind. Go go go!!! On the first episode, he's the dude that sets a small army to hunt down the slave warriors. He looks half Asian to me, which is very welcomed here as there's no Asians in this show, and could have some Filipino blood in him. *oohhh* Don't quote me, I haven't done much research on him.hehe He seems arrogant and ambitious and like all the other Romans, sex hungry. Can't wait to see his cock.

More cock. It doesn't matter who's. That's the beauty of this show. They have so many random sex scenes. And this episode doesn't disappoint.

Maybe Liam's cock. Although I was a little disappointed in the opening scene because Liam doesn't seem to be buffed enough. Where are the pecs dude??? Don't get me wrong. He seems well fitted for the role, but I need more buff dude.

NB. Watch this space. I might feature some screen shots of the cock bits on the show when I find time.

Can't wait to see the next episodes.

Happy Australia Day everyone!!!

No comments: