Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here in Berlin and discovered that I was only a few minutes away from the infamous cruising place Tiergarten.

I almost freaked out!!!

Only because I don't really have any inhibitions to get picked up. I just wanted to see and watch.

Some guys made eye contact with me. Eeww...

But it's a really interesting culture. How do they do it? What goes on in their minds? We're they ever scared when they started out? Are they pros now?

I saw a few guys hanging out by the lake. One really old guy. Eew. One guy with blue shoes kept walking around. Anothe guy in a bike rode super slow and then turned by the bushes. Another bald dude in red was just hanging around this huge bushes and then he scored. (methinks)

I just wanted to capture it all on film...

But I was more freaked out than anything.

No comments: