Friday, May 14, 2010

Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert Took me awhile to really get into Adam (sorry mate), just coz I didn't really follow American Idol and so I didn't know his songs.

I saw him at some award show when he went all out and that was quite excentric and exciting. Still didn't know his songs. But good onya mate. Didn't take long 'til he came out as gay.

And now...now that they're playing this song on the radios and I'm really liking the tune...I think Adam might be my new idol. If he keeps coming out with songs like this, and I might have to get the album.

Not fan of the eye liner and the wild hair, but I guess you gotta do that coz you're a rockstar now. Man you're pretty. Like you're really a good looking kid.

I was hoping that there'd be another boy with you on your video clip but I guess it was implied. You got all wild on that award show, so maybe we can push the video-clips to something more OUT there eh Adam. Just to finally show what we gays are all about. Besides...kissing between guys isn't something new anymore. It's all over TV these days.

Good luck on your new single. Be successful. Be someone we can look up to. I guess that's what I want from you...hehe

No comments: