Sunday, April 18, 2010

Church was so intense today. I sat behind this young guy whom I've seen a couple of times at church whom I've always thought was cute. He's smaller than me and on the really petite and thin side but has a really angelic face. I'm not really into thin guys, but he was the type I could wrap my arms around in and just snuggle and kiss his ears all night.

I've noticed him before but I never thought he paid any attention to me...until tonight.

I sat sorta behind him but in an angle that if he turned his head towards the left, he's so see me. And that's all he did.

As I sang to the hymms and prayed, I'd notice that he'd always kinda turn his head to the left and pretend to look at someone in the choir. But I can see him looking at me. We did this for nearly an hour.

The only shame was, I was actually going to try and shake his hand during the "Sing of Peace" session and shake it firmly and smile at him. The bad thing is I'm sooooo bbbbaaaadddd at flirting back. It's only shameful that he was more afraid than me and didn't turn at all to shake my hand. Bastard.

He's awful cute though and I can only see things escalate to new heights as the weeks progress...

Watch this space.

No comments: