Friday, March 12, 2010

To celebrate the last day of Mardi Gras (my annual stroll), I thought I'd take a stroll to galleries and see what's being presented at the 'Japanese Gay Art' exhibition.

The bottom gallery looked like a sore ass loser from the exhibition we had last year. Little did I know, the top level had all the goodies stored. I can't believe I walked around upstairs with a hard-on from seeing dirty drawings by Japanese men.

And these are my picks:
* Ben Kimura - The boys don't look so hot, but heck, the way he illustrates cock...OMG. It seriously made me wet. I wanted one in my mouth all of a sudden or just inside me. It was just the perfect size and propotions. There and then I wished all men were created like this. If I was to play God and deligate jobs, I'd assign Ben to be the cock-maker.hehe Oh and he has a great understanding of lighting.

* Naomichi Okutsu - Just really artistic was of presenting men.

* Satoru Sugashima - Daddy-types. Yum!!!

* Kazuhide Ichikawa - you want fun, Kazu will give you fun. He's like mainstream manga gone gay.hahaha Plus his fat drawings of men makes me blush and want to pinch all their nipples. Lurv nipples!!!

* Tama Hattenten - more daddies!!! Grrrrr...

Well that totally took my mind of the fucked day I had. (^-^)/

No comments: