Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE BIG GAY MUSICAL
The credits haven't even started and my first sight of Paul (Daniel Robinson) I knew I fell in love with the movie straight away. Gawd Daniel's hawt!!!

This is my first chosen movie (out of 5) for this year's Mardi Gras Film Festival here in Sydney. It's almost like an annual religion for me to attend the film fest (except when I was in Japan, and even then, I went to their gay film fest) and solely soak in the movies myself. Time to myself kinda thing. (although I wished this year Mike was with me)

I really really loved this movie. I adore gar movies with really really hawt actors in it that aren't afraid to kiss other boys, just like Daniel. Fuck, he had more kisses in this movie than I've ever had in life.

It had musicals (duh) with really talented singers and actors, it had religion (which was the one that brought me home) and mostly, it had a really really good and believable gay storyline.

Score: 10 out of 10. WOWZ!

No comments: