Thursday, October 22, 2009

As I sat quietly at V (as there were hardly any customers) I noticed the new kids at work doing their own thing. New kid Bryan was in and out cleaning my section (which is what I'm really supposed to be doing.haha) I checked him out up and down and noticed that he carried himself well. The only thing was, he's on the thin side. I don't do twinks.

Well...

Until he finally presented himself and said hello.

I love it when guys take over.

He was quite talkative. I learnt that he's from the coast, he's 23 (I thought he was 18 so I was afraid to approach him), he's a muso, he liked Technoman (some anime) when he was young and he's living in La Perouse at the moment.

He said hello twice. *blush* And he wants to see my drawings. (even though we've just met)

He's not the cutes thing and I didn't notice if he had blue eyes, and his mouth is kinda crooked when he talks...but like I said, I like it when the guy makes the first move.

It's nice to be noticed...

No comments: