Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today's cute encouter is Marvin. Some young 20 year old Swiss hawtie who had over 30kilos in his baggage. He was so damn cute that I just had to help the poor fella get to where he was going. He's lost a lot of weight from this photo I found on FB and he's so much cuter now. Luckily he had over baggage or I wouldn't've been able to chat him up a little and ask his age. He was about my height which is fantastic. He was so gentle and cute and scared that he might have to pay excess. But I let him go.

If only I had a FB account, I would so totally hook up with this guy.

"Ic wuensche ihnen einen guten flug" was what he taught me to say. "I wish you a good flight/journey!" (awwww so hawt!!!)

I accidentally sent his bags down and he was worried about his tootbrush. Cute.

Call me!!!

No comments: