Saturday, July 25, 2009

I feel guilty. I've been wanting to blog for ages, but due to work schedules, I've been uber busy. I wish it was because I have a boyfriend or something, but it's nothing like that.

Since it's been a while since my last full day off, I have a lot of cathing up to do. Like scroll through my 'Favourites' list (of websites) and see what's happening in the world.

So far, for the last hour, I've managed to stick to only one website called Aarinfantasy which has all the updates on the Yaoi projects they are doing.

Hmmmm...time to hit Veoh and see if I can do a quick download from there.

These are the titles that has captured my attention thus far (and boy there are a lot to go):

Close the Last Door


Hyakujitsu no Bara


Ikoku Irokoi Romantan


Junjou Romantica (ep1 Season 1)


Kirepapa

No comments: