Sunday, May 10, 2009

After almost a year just lying on the floor, I've finally managed to find time to watch the first season of Torchwood. *phew* And I really really like it. (well the storyline anyways)

Get the wiki on them at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torchwood

The characters aren't that bad though something will irk me every so often. Maybe the accents. Maybe there's Gwen Cooper and the gap between her teeth. Jack Harkness is sometimes annoyingly very American and there's just something about his character that I can't quite put my finger into. I hope Dr Owen doesn't carry on about how hot he thinks he is. Toshiko is so into it. And that's it. I think the only character's that fancy's my cup of tea is Ianto, from General Support and Gwen's bf Rhys, who's adorable.

But take note: I'm only really watching this series because of it's 'Gay' connotation (and maybe some of the Sci-fi behind it) and well, Jack's the man.

I've only seen the first 3 episodes and I'm already getting hooked. Mainly because of the gay stuff (and some of the sci-fi behind it).

The first episode, I wanted Owen's perfume which can attract anybody sexually. Awesome!!! Owen already had a snog with a fella. *woot woot*

Second episode, Gwen had a snog with a sheila. *woot woot* Plus Jack's gayness is revealed.

So can't wait till Ianto gets it on with Jack. *woot woot*

More on this series laterz. (lurve it)

No comments: