Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I dreamt of J last night.

It was so weird. I was somehow sitting in the bar with some people from work and we were just chatting. What was odd was that we were sitting on those seats like you are in a swimming pool and we were kinda laughing and having fun.

Then I heard my name. And it was him. It was Justin. (and behind him was Gil waiting with him) He was saying hello to me and he paused and smiled for a long while. Like he knew that we haven't seen each other for so long and that we should forget what happened in the past. Like he was willing to let it all go and just start all over again as if nothing happened.

It was like all my prayers were answered.

I stood up and smiled at him also.

It felt so real that I was confused when I woke up.

He looked a little different though. A little older, a little paler with heavier eye bags and short short hair. He wasn't as stunning as I usually see him...but it was him and he was willing to forgive me and I felt so much relief.

No comments: