Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I couldn't stop staring at him. I think he hopped on at Auburn or Granville. The first thing I noticed about him was how bulgy he was. Big pecs, huge arms and a roundish butt. I think I get attracted to guys like these a lot. I just want to hold them, squeeze their pecs, caress their abs and butt and lick their nipples til they squirm. He later came down and sat a row away from me. He has nice blue eyes, a roundish face I could kiss all day, lashes to die for and did I mention he has huge arms? He was a bit on tubby side when it came to his tummy. Just the way I like it. he makes me feel better about myself. :) I bet he's a horny fella when it comes to it. Plus he has nice nails. This proves that he takes care of himself. I wish he sat next to me.

My problem with Sydney is that it's full of hot men. They overflow the streets and the stations. Which got me thinking. So much hot men. Yet, all I ask is one for me. Why I can't just get one for me?

No comments: