Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I fear the worst. I think the thing with Adrian is fluctuating. *shit*

After his text last Friday, he's been acting really funny and has been really carefula around me. *shit*

I thought we were ok yesterday because he greeted me like always and he seemed stoked to see me. And then I grabbed some ice a little bit later and then he did this look with his eyes. Like he was facing somewhere else in a distance but I can see him doing this thing with the corner of his eyes. Like he was either cautious or was waiting if I was going to do something. Like maybe I was going to stuff up???

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much.

Then at the end of his shift...he just left and didn't say goodbye or anything. This is so Justin all over again. Fuck!

He came back with Jake around 9:30ish because they were going to see a movie. It just so happens that I was at the ticket office when they were there because I was signing off. He saw me but he kept putting his head down. He spoke to me a little but I think he was just being polite. On the way to their movie, he put his hood on...like so that I won't see him. Fuck!!! Maybe I'm just way thinking too much about this.

Then I texted him...and alas, no reply. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I am so pissed.

I don't know if I am really pissed because he's fucked me up, or because the friendship between us has just ended or because I've let this happen all over again just like Justin. And so soon....

Anna was right. "Men are SHIT!"

No comments: