Sunday, January 11, 2009

For a second I thought it was another Justin episode. It started off well. We were text messaging on the train and it was great and funny. Then he came super early at work and came and see me. Unfortunately my Mum and brother were in bar and I think he felt shy and so he left.

And then there was that look. It almost scared me. I was on my break and I went upstairs and he was doing the rounds. I trully believed he saw me as we locked eyes. But he was overlty serious and it scared me. Justin has that look around me lately and it breaks my heart. No hellos nothing. My heart almost fell.

I could've been mistaken. As there was a lady and her kids distracting her. Maybe he was looking at them?

I sat inside GMx 2 having my break when he came around and did checks. He eventually saw me and sat next to me. We had a bit of a chat which was nice because I thought he was mad at me. Invited me to go and see the festival with him and his young mates. I kindly declined because of the age gap. I could handle probably hanging out with him and Jake but not all his other young mates. I did text him afterwards...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumped into Mitch as I was heading into GMx. Didn't get to say hi as I was talking to Emman. I felt a little bad.

Luckily I bumped into him again at the festival. It was the first time we shook hands and he was hesitant (?) But he was asking if we were headed to Pancakes. I know he wasn't personally inviting me but the gesture was there otherwise and it felt nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanged out with Wil all night. He's a great guy to converse with. Just not my type. Sayang. Just meant to be friends I guess...

No comments: