Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

1. Date!!!
2. Find Love (wherever it exists)
3. Read more books
4. Be adventurous and open to new experiences
5. Be spontaneous
Date. Date because I haven't really gone out in a date (a proper love one) since I was in High School. This is really sad on my part. Ok, I digress. I have been on several dates this past year. I just didn't know it. I didn't realise she was falling for me. *eew* But I want to date. I want to date a nice guy over dinner, touch, go for a walk, catch a late movie and then coffee and then we'll see where it goes from there...
Find love. In anything. Between hugs from friends to giving a little kid a lollipop which lights up their face.
Read more books. I read too much magazines. (not that that's a bad thing!) Sydney has a great Botanical Park which needs to be explored. Summer is here. Perfect!!!

No comments: