Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Bakla ka! Dapat panindigan mo dahil gusto mo sya di ba?"
quote from Circle (Indie film) Ganun ba talaga?

My heart aches. I know it's sad. I can feel it's pain.

If I had a quote for today, it would say "My Life if meaningless without you." Ang drama noh...

Pero ganun talaga. Parang wala akong gana sa lahat. Walang ganang magtrabaho. Magsulat ng Christmas cards, magbalot ng regalo. Kumain. Gusto ko lang humiga at matulog o kaya mag-emote sa harap ng TV. Wala pang nagmamahal sa akin. Walang text. *beh*

Justin didn't come to work again. I don't know why I'm taking it personally. When I found out from Pascal that he gave away his shift, I took it as a blow. I felt like he was trying to avoid me. Trying every possible way not to see me. I'm crazy this way, when I know it has NOTHING to do with me. Pascal explained later (after I nagged him) that he had some school stuff on. I wanted to really believe that. Except, the boys told me that school finished last week. The fact that none of the boys from his school turned up today was hope that Justin told Pascal the right thing.

But I miss seeing him. Badly.

I had a missed call today from a private number. Deep down I wished it was him...

Yung anu pa, meron sa pelikula na Circle na pinapanood ko na may pangalang Justin. *bah*

No comments: