Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been looking for fillers...when my beloved Justin is not at work. Something sufficient just to distract me.

Like for example, Matt's Lebanese hawt hawt ass. Man they're killer buns!!! They kill me. I just want to squeeze them bahby! Plus his short hair has grown a little more again. And he parted it to the side a bit to look more groomed and mature. It was so cute. Then there's his chest. I can't stop looking at his chest when he's talking to me. Yes he shaves them, but when they grow a bit I can see them. Fuck! I just want to rip his shirt off. I wish I could get him uber drunk!!!

Mitch was finally back today. Exams are finished, finally!!! His hair's a little shorter which is cute. Really suits him. I finally realised why he looked different. That's because he tucked in his shirt. Very nice. It made him look even cleaner. I can find myself falling for this guy if I allowed myself. Sowee Justin. I owned it. I saw him speaking to KC and I jumped right in there. I mean I didn't speak to him, I just wanted him to notice me. Then another chance came by at GMax Candy and we'll, I managed to joke around him a bit. I'm glad he feels a little comfortable around me now, than before. I just wish it extend. I'm a little jealous that he's found a friend in Venece. They were doing this cute jump like they were excited. It's great when friendships builds like that. I just wished I was Venece.hahaha I hope I can find a way to get to know this guy better.

Then at kitchen, Wil noticed my hair. He noticed that it was lighter than the other Asian guys at work. He asked me if I was mixed. I'll take that!!!

And finally, the hawt weekend security guard Emed was on shift tonight. And we got to spend a bit more time together. He knows where I work now and where he wants me to be. Plus we get along really well and we get to joke around. I really like Emed. Very boyfriend material, a lot more mature and has big goals in life. I wuv you too...

No comments: