Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SHELTER - Behind the scenes



I loved this movie SOOOO MUCH that I've seen it four times this year. I'm glad someone has posted the behind the scenes part of the DVD on YouTube. It was a little disappointing (in terms of their weak commentary and just the way it was cut) but I loved some of their comments. Like how Trevor said, "Coming into this...meaning going into this gay relationship, that I've never experienced myself, so, so doing that, was brand new to me, and I think by that, brought a lot of true values to Zach!" "And you know I've gotta be honest, it's, I don't know, it's was almost y'know, more passionate than doing it with a woman on screen y'know." Really??? Awww...gosh. *blushes* Trevor yer cute. Would you kiss another guy again?

The chemistry between Brad and Trevor was what really brought this movie alive. It was real and that was what yanked my heart. They did also say that it's not so much a gay movie, but about finding that special person (may they be male or female) who
you want to spend the rest of your life with. TRUE THAT!!!
For a second, I wanted to be Shaun when Zach asked, "You dating anyone?" and Shaun replies, "No I just broke up." I could do with such a perfect lie excuse.

If anything, they were right about one thing. Having two heterosexual men playing these uncharted roles did bring a lot of rawness to their characters. Which made it very believable and definitely one of the most classic romance stories I've seen in a very long time.

Well done guys!!! Congrats!

Here's a few more:



Brad Rowe looks a lot like the side view of Brad Pitt. Awww...

No comments: