Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just recieved my copy yesterday of November's OUT magazine in the mail with James Franco on the cover (starring in his new gayish film called Milk filmed by Gus Van Sant and also starring Sean Pean as Milk Harvey)

I can't believe I've read the whole mag in one sitting within a 3 hour span. Man I rock!!! I don't know if it's because it was a good read or because the articles are getting easier and easier to flow through? Nonetheless...here's the verdict:

The Good: ; By The Numbers - Really? 6 cups of watermelon to fix my body's level of citrilline??? 6 cups only? Hmmm...something to try out this summer and see the effects. Ha!

The Bad: The Cover - I thought the cover shot looked a little low. (James looked fine.) There was just so much space above his head and the header. It almost looks empty. (here's the designer in me talking.); By The Numbers - What happened to the By The Numbers page??? I mean, though informative, I ain't the biggest fan of this page. But heck, the designs (and I know how hard to make such a page pretty) were much better before.

and What Could Be:

No comments: