Friday, October 10, 2008

How random...

Out of the blue, as I was watching the very first episode of Family Guy S01, mum comes out of the kitchen and says, "...magpakasal ka na. Tapos magkaroon ka ng isang anak. Kahit di ninyo mahal ang isa't isa. Pakasalan mo kaya yung Haponesa, yung kaibigan mo. Si Tomomo? Yun pakasalan mo yun!"

I had to laugh. It was so random. I know where she's coming from and I wish I could have a love child with someone. Someone to continue the family heirloom. But that may not be the future for me.

It could've been caused by the package I've recieved today from Ayumi. My Japanese exchange language friend when I was living in Japan. We made a pact that we'd send each other packages of food and snacks when we travel. Hence the package...then Mum's speech.

I gave it some thought and maybe...just maybe, Mum does know. She knows like all mother's do. And she's just looking out for me even if there's sadness in between the whole marriage and have a child thing...

Who knows?

No comments: