Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally. I got Mitch to smile at me. Freak, it's been almost a week since we became friends in Myspace and yet nada.

I saw him the other day at Box and yet nothing. No smile, no acknowledgement, nothing. What does a guy need to do to get some attention around here these days.

Yesterday he was at Candy and I only had a 1 3/4 hours timeframe to say hello to him. But the opportunity didn't rise.

It was only after I threw ice at Rob who was by chance standing at Point (who was chatting with Mitch) that I got Mitch to smile. I kinda threw the ice kinda hard and hit Rob's shoulders. (I thought I was going to miss???haha) The boys I was chatting with laughed, I laughed and finally, Mitch swayed and looked at me and laughed.

It was right there and then that I wished I had a camera so I could've captured his smile. Gorgeous.

At the end of his shift, he passed by the bar, made eye contact and smiled. I often wished this kid wasn't uber shy and just say something. Like 'Hi, how's your shift?" or "Hi, how are you? Seen you on myspace and you've added a pic. Nice!"

...or something. In fairness...cute yung friend nyang si Marko on the left of the pic. Hawt!!!

No comments: