Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ayan na!!! Dararating na!!! Ang Manay Po 2: Overload. (April 16th is the Premier) Yeheeeeeeyyyyy!!!! Though it saddens me that I can't watch this as I'm not in the Philippines.

I loved the first one. Only because gay movies starring hot and hunky popular mainstream actors in the Philippines are so hard to find (and this one just about covered it. Thank God!). If it's not starred by Allan Paule, then it's either Rustom Padilla, Roderick Paulate, Sweet or Eric Quizon. Again?hehehe Don't get me wrong, I trully respect these actors for (saturating and) tackling such (apparent) challenging roles. But come on, for them to star in all the movies? (ok, don't taray taray me, it's just my opinion) Of course the Indie films are booming and are saturated with clad and new hunky actors such as Coco Martin and Ken Escuerdo and I can't wait for someone to upload Sikil, Selda and Condo on Veoh and the lot...but until then, I must master twiddling my thumbs.

So Polo Ravales is back on his second gay role. Yehey!!! I so heart this sexy guy. Maybe it's his bald head. I dunno. Or his cruisy smile. But there's definitely something about him. At least here he's a little more effeminate, though I prefer him a lot butchy. (I wished he acted it out more though on his Bebot session on Eat Bulaga last Nov) But just seeing his gay side tickles my fancy. Plus his torrid kiss on the first one with Luis Alandy, which was cut, was Oh-Mah-Gawd hotness and I wish they'd do it again!!! The actor will tackle anything which is such a great attitude. Such a trooper. He'll definitely go really far.

John Prats is gay gay all the way!hehe He is already very believable playing gay. He did it too for Mano Po. And if he's in with the fedarashon, then the more the merrier. Apir tayo sister! Respect to you bro. Keep up the great work!!!

Then there's Jiro Manio. I've almost seen this young actor grow up. And if he's ok with these type of roles, then man, let me subscribe to your movies.

Of course, Cherry Pie Picache will hold a special part in my heart. I absolutely salute the woman. I've seen her in almost every gay Filipino movie out there! A total hag and for that, I love her. *bow* God bless her!!! She's reigns queen in the gay movie industry. Word.

Giselle Sanchez will always have me in stitches. Ruffa Mae Quinto will make me laugh eventually. So I'll look forward to the gags they'll have me rolling into this great sequel.

And though it saddens me that Luis Alandi won't be rejoining us in this cast, I know hairy Sid Lucero will somehow raise the temperature too. Along with Christian Vasquez, Paolo Rivero and Mike Tan.

So bring it on. Let it rain men...hallelujah!

Watch the preview here:



Read more about it here.

And please oh please, someone upload this on pinoychannel.

No comments: