Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I dreamt of Kamil last night. Kamil is my European friend who happened upon our office one day out in the bush and a great friendship had blossomed from then on. He's gorgeous! He's back in Europe now, with a good job and is currently engaged to a gorgeous blonde.

In my dream, I was in a school, maybe as a student or as a teacher. He came by to visit and pick me up which was odd because I believed he was in Europe. That same old feelings came back. The same feelings we had when his girlfriend is not looking. He had missed me very much and brought me some long stemmed flowers. All sorts of colours. But it wasn't organised or anything. In fact, it looked like he cut it himself. And they were a bit everywhere. But they were very nice and romantic and it showed that he cared for me. I've only gotten flowers twice in my life...and they're both from girls. I was giddy all over and wished the dream moved on to a kiss. But it didn't. ~gosh~

No comments: