Friday, November 30, 2007

Hahaha. Happy Hearts. I laughed so much with this movie. I just saw it last night on DVD and was so amazed by the storyline. Best Filipino Gay Comedy of the Year!!!

Of course it was really Wendell Ramos who carried this movie. He's so funny being gay. He carries it really well. His lines were fantastic, he really looked heart broken when he broke up with Rustom and he was funny when he gets giddy and excited meeting people at the door.

His 'Hoy Bakla' sister Giselle Sanchez is an old time favorite. She cracks me up so so much it's not funny. Talaga...I want friends like her! They make life so bearable.hahaha

Of course Rustom is a winner for now portraying a lot of gay roles. America should take note. Filipino gay actors playing gay roles and well respected for it. The US has such big issues about this, though there are a few names out there who are breaking the glass barrier. Rustom panalo ka sa kin! Mabuhay ka!

Surprise surprise Jean Garcia. I've always known her to be an evil evil witch ever since Pangako Sa 'Yo with Kristine and Echo (I love them!) and now in La Vendetta. Yet here she was actually human. So human in fact I fell off the sofa. She should play more roles like this. Para di na ko matakot sa kanya.hahahaha Kasi maganda sya diba!

Then there's the two young love birds, Shaina and Rayver. I think Rayver is so so hot especially when he used to dance that i-kembot dance in ASAP. ~like tsuper kilig ako and tili~ Yet...he's still lacking something. Ewan ko what it is. I mean he's really gorgeous, maputi, baby faced and he looks really tall. Carry nya naman yung movie and soon, he will grow up and take more matured roles. (I can't wait) Pero may kulang. Oh and Rayver...quit mo na yung clothes sponsor mo. Graveh! As in pangit ang mga damit mo. I feel like making you my doll and dress you up.bwahahaha Like talaga kuya! I think, you should do what Gerald did and appear on MMK or something, portray the same role where you tanan Shaina away, but then you become poor, you suffer, but you suffer for love. ~wowz~ Then, I shall have much more respect for you. Promiz! Kasi I'm a fan of yours. And I want our love to become stronger! ~Hoy bakla tumigil!~

Shaina...she's pretty. I already knew that. Her clothes here were pretty awful too...except some. Especially the short skirt and big sunglasses. Ngek. Di bagay ate! You should pick clothes that reflect your age, bata ka pa iha. Don't rush it. Wait din kita mag mature ok. But I can see you following your sister's footsteps. I've seen her play roles like that.

Pero back to the storyline. I love this movie sans the dancing bit. Like tsuper suka ako when they always dance. Corny kasi eh. They were like copying another movie with that male model and they mixed ballet/classical with rap/R&B etc. I mean I loved that movie. Wag nyong sirain mga ate. 'Tong mga Pinoy talaga minsan, alang originality.

Pero wagi! Happy Hearts really made my gay heart happy! 9 out of 10. I shall watch this a couple more times and enjoy my P60.hahaha Go Rustom! ~more power!~ Go Wendell! ~I heart you!~ Go Rayver! ~good luck FaFa!~

No comments: