Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Luke & Noah's Story - ATWT - Part 1



I thought I'd finally help LukeVanFan to spread the love around about the cutest gay couple in our time on TVLand, Luke (Van Hansis) and Noah (Jake Silberman) from As The World Turns. This is my new(ish) gay blog, and even though I was there when the buzz happened and the first kiss occured last year (and I was in Spain), there were a lot of going on's with censorship and copyrights around veoh etc, so LukeVanFan moved around a lot. But I'm guessing he's found a home in YouTube and hope he's there to stay!

So... this is Noah's premiere episode. (played by Jake Silberman, my husband) He arrives in Oakdale and interns for the TV station where Luke and Maddie works. Maybe he's still a little nervous, 'coz I could pick up a little acting on his acting. Plus his entry here can be classed as 'uber corny'. Was that supposed to be a pick up line??? *eeeww* (I get it though. I do this myself. Send out 'supposed' wrong messages to cute guys when I want their attention.haha) But I didn't realise he had so much chemistry with Maddie? I'm just watching this now (whilst I'm already on the 200th episode of the Nuke storyline) and man, if I had that chemistry with every cute boy I met, I'd be like Maddie and fall in love too. Who would'vethunk that this was heading towards a gay storyline??? If I was Maddie, I'd be so mad in losing this hunk to Luke.haha But since this is my gayblog...I'm actually a lot more ecstatic she lost him to Luke, or else I wouldn't have anything to blog about or watch on YouTube.haha

Luke was such a bitch to him, don't ya think? Or as he nicely puts it, "...in my moment of jerkdom!" (I should use this line sometime) I know a lot of gay guys like him, and if I was ever the straight guy, I'd be so turned off.hehe

Thanks LukeVanFan for bringing us these wonderful stories in a world where we don't have to endure the whole episode of ATWT and just watch the important bits. Keep up the great work mate!!!

No comments: